How It Works
- Activating the cells
- Improving your metabolism
- Detoxifying all the organs
All of these assist the body in restoring health, enhancing immunity, and eradicating pathogens….. this results in a renewal of the body and mind.
How does ionizaiton work?
The water in the foot bath is broken down into energy ions – both positive and negative. Ions are charged atoms that have gained or lost an atom, which causess them to establish an electrostatic field that attracts and neutralizes oppositely charged particles and pulls them out of the body via osmosis.
How do toxins accumulate?
In most cases, poor diet and high stress are the main cause of toxins, as we tend to accumulate and store excessive quantities of waste products. Some of these waste products include diacetic, pyruvic, lactic, butyric, uric, carbonic, acetic and hepatic acids.
We are also exposed to toxins in the air we breathe and the water we drink. These sources are very much out of our control and will always put us at risk of toxic accumuation in our system. After an initial detox protocol of 14 treatments, it is very important to engage in a detoxification maintenance program.
What Happens In A Detox Treatment?
- You immerse your feet in warm water.
- The foot spa is set to the appropriate time settings and ionization levels.
- Then you sit back and relax for 30 minutes while the foot spa starts to draw toxins out as well as stimulate the entire body — including the kidneys and liver — to improve their ability to detoxify your body.
- Your body will continue to detox for the next 24-48 hours.
What Does It Feel Like?
Most people do not actually feel anything during the detox treatment, although some have reported a slight tingling sensation in the bottom of their feet and in their lower legs.
What Can I Expect During A Detox Session?
- You may see the excreted toxins in the water in the form of color and consistency.
- The color will vary depending on the amount and type of toxins being pulled from the body, as well as the characteristics of the water used in the foot bath.
- There may be lymphatic fat or mucus floating on the water – do not be alarmed as this is normal.
- We would recommend a course of 14 treatments – taken every two or three days.
- Following the series of treatments, you will want to continue with 2-3 treatments per month for maintenance.
What Can I Expect After A Detox Session?
After just one session, you will experience:
- A deep, sound sleep that evening
- Renewed energy the following day
After a series of treatments, you will feel:
- Improved Circulation
- Decreased Stiffness in Joints
- Firmer, Tighter Skin
- Improved Digestion
- Decreased Recovery Time from Injury or Surgery
- Fortified Immune Systerm (less likely to get sick or suffer ailments)
- Enhanced Liver and Kidney Functions
- Increased Metabolism
- Mental Clarity and Alertness
- Better Overall Sense of Well-being
Who Should Not Have A Foot Detox?
- Women who are pregnant or may be pregnant.
- People with Pacemakers.
- People with implanted organs or steel plates or joints.
- People with epilepsy.
- People with open wounds on their feet.